I just wanted to let all my Stargazers know what has been going on with me. Honestly, not a while lot has changed since I last posted an update. Nonetheless, I want to keep you informed.
- I submitted a sample of twenty of my poems to the publisher, Tinhouse, to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
- I sent samples of my debut novel to a few agents and a couple of publishers who take unagented work.
- I’m on Chapter 10 of my most recent book.
- “The Stars, The Stars” has been published in a newsletter from Lost Boys Press.
- I have been talking to a few local art galleries about doing exhibits and approached a local art council about teaching a class.
Like I said, not a lot has changed, but I did want to update y’all.
Ps: Hopefully I have a few short stories left in me for National Short Story Month.